How to evaluate the validity of a claim
Was the product purchased from an authorized retailer?
Do you have the original proof of purchase?
Does the damage appear to be attributable to defective materials or workmanship?
If the returned product is judged by Mackage to be defective, we will repair or replace the product. If we are out of stock or no longer carry that style or colour, we will contact you to replace the product with the closest possible style
If the defect is not covered under warranty the product will be returned as is.
INFORMATIONS SUR LA GARANTIE
This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
1. The warranty applies only to Mackage products purchased from Authorized Mackage Retailers.
2. Mackage assumes no responsibility for the loss or damage of the product(s) during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department.
3. Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Damage caused by improper care, misuse, abuse or neglect
- Normal wear and tear.Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
- Damage caused by use of solvents or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use.
- Damage to Mackage products caused by non- Mackage products.
- Fur is not covered under the warranty unless a certain style is deemed defective. However, fur replacements can be purchased as part of our after sales service.
4. All coverage under this warranty is void if labels from inside the product are removed.
5. Repaired items will be subject to availability of replacement parts. (eg. Zipper, buttons, etc.) We will do our best to match colors and styles but we cannot guarantee that you will receive the exact same product in return
6. Repaired item(s) will be delivered back to you between 2-8 weeks after we’ve received the item(s).
GARANTIE SUR LES PETITES MAROQUINERIES
Mackage s’engage à réparer ou à remplacer tout sac ou petite maroquinerie du propriétaire initial (avec une preuve d'achat) contre les défauts du fabricant. Toutes les réclamations de garantie doivent être accompagnées d'une explication et d'un reçu.