Product Details +-
ARITA is a mid-length light down jacket for women with a hood and lustrous 100% nylon shell that is water resistant and repellent. An adjustable waist bungee and chevron quilting accentuate the form-fitting silhouette. Adjust the storm visor for added heat retention. The perfect winter layer where sleek lines meet high-performance.
- Mid-length down coat
- 800 fill power
- Traceable duck down
- Light: Down to -5°C
- Storm visor with drawcord
- Center front zipper closure
- Zippered waist pockets
- Water resistant and repellent
- Machine washable
- Semi-fitted silhouette
- SEMI-FITTED – Follows your body’s shape with ease.
- Designed to layer with a fitted top or light sweater.
- The model is 5'11" (180 cm) and wears a size XS.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 29'' / 73.66 cm.
- Shell: 100% polyamide/nylon. Lining: 100% polyamide/nylon. Filling: 90% down, 10% feathers. Water-repellent & water-resistant.
- Close zippers. remove fur. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash inside out. wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 40°C, at normal setting. Use mild detergent. remove immediately after washing. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not soak. Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. do not wring. Do not iron or press. Do not dry clean.