Product Details +-
ERINA is a light sustainable down jacket with a classic straight silhouette. Crafted to a relaxed fit, it is defined by a channel quilt shell with subtle stretch, for a comfortable feel. The minimalist stand collar and wide welt pockets add timeless detail. A layer-ready signature staple to pair with everything.
- Ultra light down short jacket
- Sustainable down
- 2-way stretch shell
- Straight silhouette
- Channel quilting
- Low stand collar
- Centre front zip closure
- Elastic hem and cuffs
- Welt waist pockets with zip closure
- Inside pocket
- Signature M logo patch on left sleeve
- Relaxed fit for on-the-go comfort
- RELAXED – Loose fit for on the go comfort.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- Model is 5'11" / 180 cm and wears a size XS
- Shell (woven.in-visible): 82%polyamide/nylon,18%elastane/spandex. Lining (woven. In-visible): 100% recycled nylon. Filling (down): 90% chinese pure white goose down,10% chinese goose feathers. Treatment: Water-resistant & water-repellent.
- Dry clean by leather specialist using oil based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.