Product Details +-
FREYA-TR is a light-down jacket for women made from tactile ripstop, offering a textured and iridescent look. Water-repellent and wind-resistant with an adjustable hood drawcord, pillow collar, and insulated pockets for sub-zero temperature protection. Practical coverage meets a bold dimensional look.
- Light down tactile ripstop jacket
- 800+ traceable RDS certified duck down
- Deep freeze: Covers down to -15°C
- Centre front zipper closure with snaps on (R) Leather tape
- Hood with drawcord-adjustable storm visor
- Pillow collar
- Zippered insulated pockets
- Adjustable drawcord at waist
- Additional inside zippered pocket
- Water resistant and repellent
- Relaxed fit
- RELAXED – Loose fit for on the go comfort.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- The model is 5'11" (180 cm) and wears a size XS.
- Length from shoulder to hem: 30'' / 76 cm.
- Shell: 100% polyamide/nylon. Lining: 100% recycled nylon. Filling: 90% duck down, 10% feathers. Water-repellent & Water-resistant.
- Close zippers. Remove the puller. Wash in domestic machine in water not exceeding 30°C at delicate gentle setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Do not soak. Tumble dry at low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Iron with or without steam by hand, or press on commercial equipment, at a low temperature (not exceeding 110°C). Dry clean using oil-based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.