Product Details +-
LARENA is a longline E3-Lite nano down jacket for girls with a removable hood and lustrous shell. Water resistant and repellent, a storm visor, storm cuffs, and insulated pockets add warmth and coverage. A versatile winter staple engineered for superior protection.
- Longline E3-Lite nano down jacket
- 800 fill power
- Traceable duck down
- Moderate Cold: Down to -10°C
- Lustrous 100% pre-consumed nylon shell
- Removable hood with storm visor
- Centre front zip closure
- Contrast lining
- Insulated zip pockets
- Machine washable
- Semi-fitted cut
- SEMI-FITTED – Follows your body’s shape with ease.
- Designed to layer with a fitted top or light sweater.
- Shell (Woven. In-visible): 100% polyamide/nylon. Lining (Woven. In-visible): 100% polyamide/nylon. Filling (Down): 90% chinese pure white duck down, 10% chinese duck feathers.
- Close zippers. Remove fur. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash inside out. Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 40°c, at normal setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not soak. Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Do not dry clean.