FITTED: Fits smaller than true size. Reco one size up.
Model is wearing a size XS.
Product Details +-
MADALYN is a recycled nano down jacket for women made from our Agile 360 stretch shell. Lightweight and designed for movement, it boasts a classic form-fitting silhouette. The quilted channels, removable storm visor hood, insulated pockets, and rib knit cuffs ensure perfect warmth. A wordmark patch and 3D zip pull covers lend forward detail.
- Light nano down jacket
- 100% recycled down
- Agile 360 2-way stretch shell
- Channel quilting
- Removable hood
- Adjustable drawcord storm visor
- Centre front zip closure
- Rib knit storm cuffs
- Insulated zip waist pockets with 3D pull covers
- Inside pocket
- Contrast lining
- Wordmark patch on left sleeve
- Machine washable
- Signature closest-to-the-body fit
- FITTED – Our signature fit, closest to the body.
- Designed to be worn with light layers, all while keeping you warm.
- For heavier layering, we recommend sizing up.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 24.5'' / 62.23 cm.
- Shell (Woven. In-visible): 82% polyamide/nylon, 18% elastane/spandex. Combo (Knit. In-visible): 45% wool, 45% acrylic, 10% elastane/spandex. Lining (Woven. In-visible): 100% polyamide/nylon. Filling (Down): 90% chinese pure white duck down, 10% chinese duck feathers. Water-repellent & water-resistant.
- Close zippers. Remove fur. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash inside out. Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 40°c, at normal setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not soak. Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Do not dry clean.