Product Details +-
ROWAN is a sustainable down Arctic Twill bomber with a sheepskin-lined stand collar and removable storm visor hood. Tailored to a classic aviator fit from a 2-layer abrasion-proof weave, 3D dual-entry insulated pockets bring added warmth. An outerwear icon remastered with luxe comfort.
- Down bomber jacket
- Sustainable down
- Arctic Twill 2-layer fabric with TPU membrane and abrasion resistant diagonal outerface
- Stand collar with sheepskin lining
- Removable snap hood
- Adjustable drawcord storm visor
- Center front zip closure
- Storm placket with hidden snaps on leather tape
- Insulated dual-entry 3D waist pockets with hidden snap flap
- Zip chest pockets
- Rib knit hem and cuffs
- M logo patch on left sleeve
- Classic fit for comfort and style.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 27 1/2" / 69.8 cm
- Shell (Woven): 100% Polyamide/ Nylon. Combo: (Knit): 43% wool, 43% Acrylic, 9% Polyester, 5% Elastane Spandex. Lining: (Woven): 100% Polyamide/ Nylon. Filling: 90% Duck Down, 10% Feathers. Fur: 100% Sheep Skin. Water-resistant & water-repellent.
- Dry clean by leather specialist using oil based solvent only.Do not use perchloroethylene.