If your item is eligible for a return, you may request a return label within 14 days from the shipping date via our Returns Portal.
Any requests made after 14 days will not be accepted.
*Holiday Return Policy: Purchases made between November 26th 2022 and December 26th 2022 are eligible for return until January 9th 2023, at the exception of final sale styles.
*Non eligible returns include final sale, used, worn or altered items.
- We do not process direct exchanges; a new order will need to be placed for the desired item.
- Final SALE items are not eligible for online or in-store return, refund, or exchange. *All items 40% off or more are FINAL SALE.
- Items returned must be in their original condition unused, unworn, unwashed, unaltered and with tags attached. Items not in this condition will not be accepted. Items which have been received damaged or defective can be returned.
- Any shipping fee such as Express shipping will not be refunded.
- Face masks are not eligible for a return.
1) Click on this link to our Returns Portal.
2) Fill out the form using your order number and the email address associated with it.
3) Click on "Start a Return" button and complete the provided steps. An email will be sent to you with a pre-paid return label once your return is approved. This can take up to 72 business hours.
4) Print (2) copies of the label, attach one outside the box and include one inside the box.
5) Within 2 business days, drop off your package at your local FedEx ground drop-off center or call FedEx at 1-800-463-3339 to arrange a pick-up.
For details on your refunds, please refer to the Refunds section in the FAQ.
You will be required to show a proof of purchase for your instore return. Only orders paid via Credit Card will be accepted for in store returns or exchanges. Final sale, or purchases made via PayPal, Klarna, Apple Pay, Shop Pay or Amazon Pay are NOT eligible for instore returns or exchanges.
Visit the store locator on our website, and filter by Mackage Stores and your postal code to find the closest Mackage Store to you.
*Returns do not apply to SALE items on the website, nor to purchases made with Paypal, Apple Pay, and Amazon Pay*
*Please note that OUTLET stores do not process any returns in store.*
No. Any items purchased in store will need to be returned to the store they were purchased from.
No. Any purchases made via our authorized retailers will need to be returned to them directly.