Product Details +-
JESSE-MLPR is a recycled lightweight down jacket for kids made with a sustainable, water-repellent and windproof technical shell. Removable hood, insulated pockets and elastic storm visor offer warmth against cold and windy days wile channel quilting and rib knit storm cuffs deliver modern styling. A high-performance layer engineered with state-of-the-art details.
- Lightweight down jacket
- Water-repellent, resistant, and breathable
- GRS-certified recycled down
- Traceable duck down
- 800 fill power
- Deep Cold: -15°C
- Detachable hood with snap closure
- Storm visor with elastic trim
- Insulated zip waist pockets
- Ribbed hem and cuffs
- Machine washable
- Regular fit
- RELAXED – Loose fit for on the go comfort.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- Length from shoulder to hem: 19'' / 48 cm.
- Shell: 100% recycled polyester. Combo: 42% wool, 42% acrylic, 14% polyester, 2% elastane/spandex. Lining: 100% recycled nylon. Filling: 90% duck down, 10% feathers. Water-repellent & water-resistant.
- Close zippers. Remove fur. Remove the puller. Wash inside out. Wash in domestic machine in water not exceeding 40°C, at normal setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Do not soak. Tumble dry at low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Do not adry clean.