Product Details +-
Kristian is a sheepskin jacket for men featuring luxury shearling trim throughout. The extended spread collar with collar tab fastening imbues a vintage look and provides extra coverage. The expert tailoring is accentuated by the dropped shoulders and articulated sleeves, adding luxe detailing throughout. Welt pockets and a double zipper front closure provide practical functionality for day-to-day wear. A retro-inspired winter staple for cold days down -20ºc.
- Sheepskin bomber jacket
- Dropped shoulders
- Articulated sleeves
- Shearling trim throughout
- Welt pockets at front waist
- Double zip front opening
- Spread collar with tab snap fastening
- Zip sleeve vent (no gusset)
- Edge painted finishing throughout
- Made in Türkiye
- REGULAR – Classic fit allowing comfort and style.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- The model is 6'2" (187 cm) and wears a size 40.
- Length from shoulder to hem: 26 ¾'' / 67 cm.
- Shell: 100% sheepskin.
- Dry clean by leather specialist using oil-based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.
This garment is a luxury item made of genuine sheepskin. The fine skins used to make this garment have been treated and conditioned. Skins may present slight variations in colour, which is not a defect, but a natural characteristic.
- Slight transfer of colour may occur when being worn for the first few times. Great care should be taken when wearing and handling.
- Garment should be dry cleaned by a leather specialist only, with all closures and trims closed or removed.
- Garment must be stored in the original garment bag, never in plastic polybag.
- Use proper size hanger to maintain the shape of the coat.
- Prevent the humidity since it is natural shearling. With humidity, appearance might affected.
- Exposure to rain should be avoided; water may cause staining and may affect the texture of the sheepskin.
- If exposed to rain, let it dry in cool ventilated area, away from any heat source and direct sunlight.
- Do not steam shearling, but use fur brush if needed.