FITTED: Fits smaller than true size. Recommend sizing up.
Model is wearing a size XS.
Product Details +-
LENORA is a bonded 3-layer ski jacket for women crafted from a stretch shell for comfortable ease of movement. Made for the mountain, it features water-resistant zippers, storm cuffs with thumb holes, and insulated pockets. Warmth without the weight with a fashion-forward design.
- Light down ski jacket
- Techno Fleece Fabric
- Stand collar
- Insulated pockets
- Active knit storm cuffs with thumb loop
- Padded details
- Logo patch at arm
- Water-resistant zippers
- Water resistant, repellent and breathable
- Machine washable
- FITTED – Our signature fit, closest to the body.
- Designed to be worn with light layers, all while keeping you warm.
- For heavier layering, we recommend sizing up.
- The model is 5'11" (180 cm) and wears a size XS.
- Length from shoulder to hem: 24'' / 60 cm.
- Shell: 82% polyamide/nylon, 18% elastane/spandex. Lining: 82% recycled nylon, 18% elastane/spandex. Filling: Polyfill 100% polyester. Water-repellent & Water-resistant.
- Close zippers. Remove fur, remove the puller. Washi nside out. Wash in domestic machine in water not exceeding 40°C, at normal setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Do not soak. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Dry clean using oil-based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.