We offer a lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. It's all part of Mackage's commitment to exceptional quality.
The Footwear collection and the Ready-to-Wear collection are not covered under the Mackage Lifetime Warranty Program.
- Was the product purchased from an authorized retailer?
- Do you have the original proof of purchase?
- Does the damage appear to be attributable to defective materials or workmanship?
If the returned product is judged by Mackage to be defective, we will repair or replace the product. If we are out of stock or no longer carry that style or colour, we will contact you to replace the product with the closest possible style
If the defect is not covered under warranty the product will be returned as is.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
1) The warranty applies only to Mackage products purchased from Authorized Mackage Retailers.
2) Mackage assumes no responsibility for the loss or damage of the product(s) during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department.
3) Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Damage caused by improper care, misuse, abuse or neglect
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
- Damage caused by use of solvents or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use.
- Damage to Mackage products caused by non- Mackage products.
- Fur is not covered under the warranty unless a certain style is deemed defective. However, fur replacements can be purchased as part of our after sales service.
4) All coverage under this warranty is void if labels from inside the product are removed.
5) Repaired items will be subject to availability of replacement parts. (eg. Zipper, buttons, etc.) We will do our best to match colors and styles but we cannot guarantee that you will receive the exact same product in return
6) Repaired item(s) will be delivered back to you between 2-8 weeks after we’ve received the item(s).
Mackage will repair or replace any bag or small leather good for the lifetime of the original owner (with proof of purchase) against manufacturer's defects. All warranty claims should be accompanied by an explanation and receipt.
ORDERS & SHIPPING
Shipping is FREE. We want you to have an exceptional experience so enjoy our complimentary shipping service.
Most orders will be delivered in 3-7 working days*.
*Due to significant shipping volumes your order may experience delays in delivery.
*Some rural addresses may take longer for delivery.
Click here to track your order
Typically, you will receive an Email within 1 hour of placing the order. In some cases, it can take up to 24 hours for an order confirmation Email to arrive because orders are passed through fraud and ID security checks after the order is placed. Please also make sure to always check your spam/junk folder.
Someone at the shipping address must sign for the order.
We ship to Canada, The US, The UK, France, Italy, Germany, and to many other European countries. See our full list below.
We accept payments from International billing addresses.
We do not ship to PO Boxes.
We ship to these European countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom
No. We don’t charge any customs fees/duty.
Orders with a ship-to address in Canada ship from Canada.
Orders with a ship-to address in the US ship from the US.
Orders with a ship-to address in the UK or Europe ship from Europe.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal, Apple Pay, Klarna, ShopPay and Amazon Pay.
You will only be charged once your order has shipped, or before the authorization on your payment method expires.
Address changes cannot be made once an order is placed after checkout.
Our shipping systems are designed to get orders on their way quickly and efficiently. We cannot cancel, modify, or make any changes to an order once it has been placed.
If an item ordered becomes out of stock, you will receive an email detailing the item in question. You will not be charged for the item. We invite you to sign up to ‘’Get Notified’’ regarding your item, as we accept returns and/or inventory can change regularly.
When a product is listed as Pre-Order, the product is not yet in stock but is available to purchase. You will be charged once your order ships, or before your payment authorization expires. We will provide you with an approximate ship date for your item(s) at the time of purchase. Please be aware that Pre-Order dates are approximate and subject to change.
Refunds will be returned to the original method of payment and are generally processed within 7-10 business days from the date they are physically received in our warehouse.
Once processed, please allow 3-5 business days for the funds to be visible on your banking statement.
Please note that during our busier season, the processing time for refunds may be delayed.
You can find our Gift Card Terms and Conditions in this page: Gift Card Terms and Conditions
You can purchase your MACKAGE Gift Card in store, or online on this page: Digital Gift Card
For information about Klarna, please visit this page: Klarna FAQ
Klarna Payments can be made in these EU countries: Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland (Republic of Ireland), Italy, Netherlands, Portugal and Spain
Find out everything about returns on this page: Returns Page
ACCOUNT & REGISTRATION
To create an account click here
Mackage takes precautions to protect its customers' personal information. When you submit information via the website, it is protected both online and offline click here to learn more.
To receive our newsletter click here to learn more..
Please e-mail your C.V to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only chosen candidates will be contacted. We thank everyone for their applications.
For all press and collaboration inquiries, please email email@example.com.
Refer to our footer section "Accessibility" for accessibility options.
Please complete the repair request here.
Please note that shipping the coat to us for repairs will be at customer’s expense, however when returning the coat back to you after the repair, we will cover the shipping costs.
Here is a list of information you will need to submit:
- Reason for request (i.e. tear, missing button, etc)
- Copy of your Original invoiceProduct name (if available), Color and Size
- Pictures of the product’s Full front & Full back and area(s) with an issue.
- P.O. number (this small tag is sewn inside the product's inner seam near the fiber content label and is generally a 5-digit number). *Please note that older models may not have this tag.
- Your complete Contact information, Telephone number and your Return shipping address.