FITTED: Fits smaller than true size. Reco one size up.
Model is wearing a size XS.
Product Details +-
ADALI is a recycled down coat for women featuring our Signature Collar with sheepskin trim and an asymmetrical zip closure. Lab tested to protect with weight-to-protection ratio, it has an inner bib with rib collar, hidden hood toggle, and storm cuffs. Water resistant, repellent, and windproof, insulated leather welt pockets add warmth and protection. A design-forward winter essential elevated with thoughtful tailoring.
- Longline down coat
- 800 fill power
- Traceable duck down
- Deep Cold: Down to -20°C
- Signature Collar with sheepskin trim
- Windproof shell
- 3-layer New Tech fabric with membrane
- Water resistant and repellent
- Insulated pockets
- Storm cuffs
- Asymmetrical zipper front closure
- Hidden toggle at hood opening
- Inside pocket
- Leather welt pockets with zippers
- Signature hood
- Inner bib with rib collar
- Fitted silhouette
- FITTED – Our signature fit, closest to the body.
- Designed to be worn with light layers, all while keeping you warm.
- For heavier layering, we recommend sizing up.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 27'' / 68.58 cm.
- Shell (Woven): 100% polyester. Combo 100% cow leather. Lining (Woven): 100% polyester. Filling: 90% white duck down, 10% feathers. Fur: 100% sheep skin. Water-repellent & water-resistant.
- Dry clean by leather specialist using oil based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.
- Warning! The fur used on this garment is real shearling fur, of 100% natural wool. Special attention must be given to this fur: do not wash. Do not tumble dry. Do not blow dry. Do not steam. If needed, dry clean by leather specialist only. When in contact with moisture, shake the fur to remove excess water and hang to dry.