FITTED: Fits smaller than true size. Reco one size up.
Model is wearing a size XS.
Product Details +-
MICHI is a sustainable light down jacket with removable hood and drawcord storm visor. A fitted silhouette, the channel quilt shell boasts subtle stretch for ease of movement. Streamlined panel construction and an elastic waist back insert enhance the cinched look. Sleek and timeless, a multi-season design with protective performance.
- Ultra light down jacket
- Sustainable down
- 2-way stretch shell
- Channel quilting
- Stand collar with removable hood
- Adjustable drawcord storm visor
- Centre front zip closure
- Elastic waist back insert
- Zip waist pockets
- Inside pocket
- Signature M crest patch on hood
- Signature M logo patch on left sleeve
- Signature closest-to-the-body fit
- FITTED – Our signature fit, closest to the body.
- Designed to be worn with light layers, all while keeping you warm.
- For heavier layering, we recommend sizing up.
- The model is 5'11" (180 cm) and wears a size XS.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 25'' / 63.5 cm.
- Shell: 82%polyamide/nylon,18%elastane/spandex. Lining: 100% recycled nylon. Filling: 90% goose down, 10% goose feathers. Water-repellent & water-resistant.
- Dry clean by leather specialist using oil based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.