Product Details +-
TULIP is a sheepskin jacket for women featuring diamond quilting throughout. The straight-fit silhouette is adorned with a dramatic spread collar with a tab snap closure. Articulated sleeves, luxurious shearling trim, leather tape detailing and edge-painted finishing offer fine sartorial features throughout. Zip sleeve vents and welt pockets add practical function to the garment. Designed for the urban adventurer—a standout multi-seasonal staple.
- Sheepskin jacket
- Luxe shearling trim throughout
- Diamond quilted pattern throughout
- Extended spread collar
- Collar tab with snaps
- Articulated sleeves
- Welt pockets
- Leather tape detailing
- Zip sleeve vent (no gusset)
- Deep Cold: Protection down to -20°C
- Made in Türkiye
- REGULAR – Classic fit allowing comfort and style.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- The model is 5'11" (180 cm) and wears a size XS.
- Length from shoulder to hem: 18 ¾'' / 47 cm.
- Shell: 100% polyester. Combo: 100% sheepskin. Filling: Polyfill 100% polyester.
- Dry clean by leather specialist using oil-based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.
This garment is a luxury item made of genuine sheepskin. The fine skins used to make this garment have been treated and conditioned. Skins may present slight variations in colour, which is not a defect, but a natural characteristic.
- Slight transfer of colour may occur when being worn for the first few times. Great care should be taken when wearing and handling.
- Garment should be dry cleaned by a leather specialist only, with all closures and trims closed or removed.
- Garment must be stored in the original garment bag, never in plastic polybag.
- Use proper size hanger to maintain the shape of the coat.
- Prevent the humidity since it is natural shearling. With humidity, appearance might affected.
- Exposure to rain should be avoided; water may cause staining and may affect the texture of the sheepskin.
- If exposed to rain, let it dry in cool ventilated area, away from any heat source and direct sunlight.
- Do not steam shearling, but use fur brush if needed.